Today I am presenting another written interview with Justin Rogers. Justin owns and operates Epix.Fitness www.epixfit.com they offer Online Webcam Personal Training Services either 1on1 or in groups big or small.
Check out the interview:
1. What got you interested in starting a personal training service for trainers over a webcam? Share your story.
When I was first certified, I was approached by a client who said she was moving and wanted to know if I could possibly provide Skype Personal Training with her and her husband from Corpus Christy, Texas. We had such great success and had such great fun in the Three plus months we used Skype to train and once people started seeing her results they started to ask how.
2. What are the biggest challenges for most customers when it comes to not being able to work with someone in person?
Clients have said that the things they miss would be Assisted Flexibility. A few things are absent when Skype Training. In-Person Fitness Training is by far the go to choice, but for those people who are busy, Skype Training saves them time and money.
3. Do you have any trainer or client success stories to share about how they have used your service?
4. How have you gone about promoting your service and what’s working for you?
Promotion has been fun to say the least. I ended up contacting Godaddy.com and used there “Get Found” feature to send my information all over the web. I have also been very active promoting on social media. Using Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Facebook, & Twitter as my top five.
http://goo.gl/BlvVka = Pinterest
http://goo.gl/qlDKVf = Instagram
http://goo.gl/lN6Xib = FB
http://goo.gl/ikOP6R = Twitter
http://goo.gl/xBhvVY = Google+
5. What are your future plans for 2015 and beyond?
We are attempting to build a large team of qualified Fitness trainers and instructors who are interested in listing their Webcam Personal Training services on Epix.Fitness. Our sites main goal is to be fitness trainers “go to” for online fitness services. We promote our services all over the country for our trainers so all they do is create a profile on our site and accept the new clients as they come. It’s that simple. We offer 1on1, and small to large group sessions.