IBO ToolBox Review
I recently discovered an interesting free online social network for entrepreneurs called the IBOToolbox, I wanted to write an IBOToolbox Review and share some of my thoughts after using this for the past few days.
So what is the IBOToolbox?
Basically this is a network of like minded people that are sharing, commenting and marketing each others content.
The dashboard on the left pane shows the common activities you can do to get started with IBO.
– I started by signing in and setting up my profile and general information about myself, this earned me 100 credits. I get more into this below.
– Posting a Press Release (Blogging) You earn 40 credits x2 a day when you post a press release. This is spread across to the wall on IBO and is also posted to local pages hosted by IBOToolbox such as ibosocial.com for others to view and read. This helps create backlinks to your sites and increases views. Others will comment, like and share these press releases and increase that potential even more.
– Recent Wall Activity, just like Facebook you have a ‘wall’ that you can post comments or links on, this is just another way to promote your websites on IBOToolbox.
– Recent Referral Activity, you earn 200 credits per person that signs up on IBOToolbox through your referral link. If you like my post and decide to sign up, feel free you use my link here. I would really appreciate it.
– Recent Advertising Activity, you can create advertisements that link to your content. Since most people that are visibly going to be interested in online marketing the Empower Network opportunity may be something people will be interested in learning about. You will need credits to setup these ads, more on this below as I continue my IBOToolbox Review.
– Recent Comment Activity, it only makes sense that you participate in the IBOToolbox community by commenting on others posts, ‘liking’ the posts or sharing them on one of many social networks. The more you post, the more people will see your own content and visit your profile.
There are many more features to this platform, I highly suggest checking out the site and browsing through all the training. The piece that confused me most was that most primary functionality behind the site is within the ‘IBO Tools’ at the top once logged in.
My IBOToolbox Review & The Credit System
You earn 100 credits upon filling out your basic profile information on IBOToolbox, this will also allow you to setup your first ad that you can use. 100 credits can be converted into 500 impressions, impressions are essentially someone visibly seeing your ad. So if I browse through IBOToolbox, the right hand pane contains many ‘text’ based ads created by other IBOToolbox members. Each time I see one of these ads, an ‘impression’ is being taken as I have visibly seen the ad while browsing the site. 5 impressions are taken away for each click.
I noticed from one day after setting up a banner ad I had zero clicks but a text ad ran through 500 impressions and I got 9 clicks over night. I’m not going to complain considering all I did was setup my IBOToolbox profile and participate in the community a little bit.
Credits break down:
Logging in = 5 credits
Posting 2x press releases (blog posts) a day will give you a total of 40 credits or 20 for each.
Refer someone to IBOToolbox = 200 credits.
Credits of course can also be purchased for money if you choose to do so.
More on my IBOToolbox Review – Tips for new users:
I request many people for association (friend others) and try to ‘like’ and comment on their blogs, you will find many blogs actually contain useful information and are well written posts.I only signed up three days ago and I already have 13 likes and 188 visitors to my IBOToolbox site along with about 15~ clicks on some simple ads I created. All for FREE! Overall I really like this site and see nothing but positive results coming from using this for a small amount of time every day to market my online ventures.
IBOToolbox also allows you to setup some Google Adsense ads for free, I added two ads into my Adsense account just for this purpose. No reason not to advertise to make some extra $$ on the side.
Well I hope you liked my IBOToolbox Review, share your thoughts. If you are curious about how I utilize IBOToolbox, see how you can make money using sites like Empower Network to make profits by blogging here!
Join me as an associate at IBOToolbox!
Connect with Me on Google +John Shea