Today I present another written interview with Charlotte of SaveOnTapestries.com. She shares some great tips on running an eCommerce based store online.
1. Out of all the niches you could possibly be involved with, why tapestries? Share your story.
I always felt that Tapestries were the most beautiful pieces of artwork I have never seen. This was a major driving factor in my decision to choose tapestries as a career’s work.
2. In terms of bringing visitors to your site, what has worked for you the best? Is most of your audience from Google Organic traffic?
It has really been a combination of various factors. Perhaps one of the best sources of traffic for us has been word-of-mouth through social media and other outlets.
3. A lot of people run eCommerce stores all over the internet, what are 3 of your top tips you could give to others who wish to start their own eCommerce based online store?
That is really an easy question. Customer service, customer service and more customer service. Giving people more than they expected in providing the best in customer service is the best advice I can give any online retailer.
4. What size company do you have to take on all of the tasks behind order fulfillment, customer service and everything else? Was it challenging at first?
Not really, just being committed and dedicated to the project is all it typically takes.
5. What are your future plans for 2014 and beyond?
We have extensive plans for 2014 and beyond. Adding more product lines, expanding the website and expanding our warehouse. We look forward to serving our valued customers willing to the future.